Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bangbros Travling Van

Review: "Coral" Nail Polish by Elf

Il primo smalto Elf che provo, mi ha sempre attratto la sua colorazione e con l'ultimo ordine finalmente รจ entrato a far parte of my personal collection. It 's the famous "Coral" Nail Polish, polish, which is now set to "Smokey Brown" has become the must-have brand.




Glossy Finish.

Color "Coral" is a beautiful hot pink full of golden reflections that make it under artificial light coral pink. I've always looked for this color, in my opinion perfect for the summer.

Application The brush is perfect and the right consistency product make it extremely easy (if you are able to apply it without me there to drool all you can do!).


Duration About me 4 days, without base nor top coat. Record. And 'officially become my favorite nail polish!

Price € 1.70

Availability online at eyeslipsface.it.

Council at the cosmetics company Why not be proposed as new collection spring or summer sky blue or green meadow full of golden reflections in the line of "Coral"? Would surely be a hit!

* The products reviewed in this post are personal purchases. All opinions expressed reflect my honest opinion, the result of my experience real *

0 comments:

Post a Comment