Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Creamy Period Blood Pink

My Top 12 Songs

What you can not miss in your iPod? It seemed a nice tag to detach a little from the makeup and get into another dimension, that of music. In this post
/ semi tag I am writing in my 12 favorite songs in completely random order:




1) Moon River Audrey Hepburn


2) Fix You, Coldplay


3) I've just seen a face, The Beatles


Consigliate tutte!

4) Pretty Woman, Roy Orbinson


5) Always, Bon Jovi


Consigliate anche: You give love a bad name

6) Hopelessy Devoted To You, Olivia Newton John


Consigliate anche: There are worse things I could do, Tell me more, We go together

7) Helter Skelter, The Beatles


Consigliate anche: cover di Dana Fuchs, cantata nel film (bellissimo) Across the Universe.

8) Ho messo via, Ligabue


Consigliate anche: Leggero, Il mio pensiero, Ci sei sempre stata

9) Ti sento vivere, Max Pezzali


Consigliate anche: Gli Anni, Io ci sarĂ²


10) Fiori rosa fiori di pesco, Lucio Battisti


also strongly recommended: Cherry Hill, not Francesca

11) Wonderwall, Oasis


also strongly recommended: Wonderwall
12) Starlight, Muse


Also recommended: Feeling Good

I'd have written another 200, but I'm holding (barely)!

The music is a daily reality for me, I listen to a lot of songs every day, some are fond of me.

If you go write your favorite songs of the moment in the comments, it's always good to exchange opinions also in this field! :) Or if you decide to bring the tag in your space is cute, let the link below!

A big kiss, see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment