Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Scorpio Interested In Me

Review: Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow by Kiko

of reviews on this product There are many online, from videos to post. I contribute too, speaks of the I, No. 11 octane.




Satin Finish, the color is uniform and opaque, being cream. E 'creamy enough to be used as basis.

Swatch



Color The No. 11 is a beautiful turquoise blue shimmer oil, alone or in beautiful summer colors combined with gold / bronze. Probably one of the most beautiful colors I've ever seen, click on image to view full! The full range includes 15 eyeshadows Stick, from white to black, all shimmer.

Application Here I go a little wind. I can not find the application as easy eye shadow, shadow them for the times are restricted and those like me needs time to design the gradient over the fold ends up with a different eye on the other. The application instead of as kajal is very good, perfect life (more than 5 hours in the internal rhyme without drool!), The only flaw I explodes the watery eyes!

Price € 6.90 to 1.64 g

Deadline 24 months

Availability Online and in all stores Kiko

Packaging Professional and almost identical to that of expensive Shadestick MAC, a pull-out mine.


Who would you recommend I recommend it to girls looking for a long lasting kohl or a colored base, eye shadow as the most experienced in the nuances.

Who do not recommend it as eyeshadow The only discourage those who, like me, he needs some time to smudge the eye shadow so that the two tricks are at least similar.

Council at the cosmetics company I think many girls are waiting for a range of matte colors to be used as bases to less obvious tricks. Personally I'd like the pastel tones, sage green, lilac, pale yellow.

* The products reviewed in this post are personal purchases. All opinions expressed reflect my honest opinion, the result of my experience real *

0 comments:

Post a Comment