Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Alternative Beautiful Agony

Cosmetics Makeup: "Sunset" (Snow Cosmetics)

Today I tried this trick but not too colorful, I decided to call me out-trivia! - "Sunset" for the matching turquoise - copper, which reminded me of a sunset over the sea. It would be more
summer and winter, but personally I do not do too many distinctions season!
In the list of products used!





products used and their prices
- Dew to Make Up, Cosmetics Snow € 7.90
- Paint Pot "Painterly", MAC 19,50€
- Ombretto "Champagne!", Neve Cosmetics 3,90€/7,90€
- Ombretto "Madison", Neve Cosmetics 3,90€/7,90€
- Ombretto "Sole d'Africa", Neve Cosmetics 3,90€/7,90€
- Ombretto "Abisso", Neve Cosmetics 3,90€/7,90€
- Ombretto Disgelo", Neve Cosmetics 3,90€/7,90€
- Fluidline "Blactrack", MAC 17€
- Mascara "Magic Lashes", Astra 1,70€ 


you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment